1. This is not intended to be used an emergency service. For emergencies please call 1122 (for Pakistan) or local emergency help line numbers as applicable.
2. The service serves as a channel to discuss patient issues and questions in detail and to work as a supplemental source of information. Whenever a situation arises where a physical examination or an in-person visit is appropriate, you will be advised accordingly.
3. The e-prescriptions will be written by a Pakistan Medical and Dental Council accredited practitioner, (henceforth written as 'registered medical practitioner' or RMP) and will justify the conditions appropriated by the organization. As such it is not a legal document or a document that is viable in court as a legal document.
4. The advice (either in form of live audio, live video, recorded audio, recorded video or written form) will be appropriated in accordance with the history provided by the user and will based on the assumption that a complete history has been provided and no information has been omitted or falsified. In an event of omission of information or falsification of information, etabib.com.pk (herein referred to as 'the website') will be automatically be absolved of any responsibility as far as an adverse outcome is concerned.
5. The website does not offer any medico legal services and discussions between the user and the website cannot be used in part or as a whole for medico legal issues. For medico legal problems, the appropriately assigned local hospital should be contacted.
6. Services, drugs and products (such as abortificants, narcotics and morning after pills etc.) which are banned in the government of Pakistan or as of now, are not licensed to be sold or prescribed, will not and cannot be prescribed by the website. The users are requested to refrain from insisting on such products. Any product that may be appropriate to be given on a compassionate basis, within the confine of the law, can be done on an in-person visit to an appropriate practitioner.
7. The current terms and conditions are in accordance with current laws and regulations of government of Pakistan and will be updated in accordance with any change that may happen in these laws.
8. The website will ensure complete privacy of clients/ patients/ users. in a scenario where a patient publishes the advice from the website (either in form of live audio, live video, recorded audio, recorded video or written form), the right to privacy will have been abolished and the responsibility will lie solely on the user/ client/ patient. The website will not be and can not be held accountable for breach of privacy in this scenario.
9. The patient/ user/ client (hitherto referred to as 'the user') is entitled to full privacy of the information and the advice (either in form of live audio, live video, recorded audio, recorded video or written form). Even close and blood relations, friends, spouses and siblings will not be entitled to this advice (either in form of live audio, live video, recorded audio, recorded video or written form). Due to the circumstances relating to difficulty in establishing online identities, we will be unable to forward the advice (either in form of live audio, live video, recorded audio, recorded video or written form) behalf of the user. If the user wishes to transmit/ share this information (however unadvisable) it can be done by the user themselves. The website will only give advice to the user via the channels designed by the website.
10. In case of any breech in data brought on by misplaced passwords, Trojans, worms, malware, key loggers or physical larceny of login information, the website will not be responsible for breech of privacy occurring there after. The protection of passwords and responsibility of maintaining privacy lies with the user.